Monday, December 3, 2007

Falcon Celebrations

Friday the kids had their 6 weeks award celebrations. They are both doing well in school. Emma is really working hard on her reading and enjoys her first grade teacher and class. She received Outstanding Conduct! That means she is a good little student and got no marks! And Seth is also working hard in third grade. He made the Principals Honor Roll and received the Story Falcon award for his class! I can't believe that he gets real grades! He still seems like my little baby! They are growing up so fast.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations Seth and Emma!! Shelley, Let me know if Seth needs anything b/c I have lots of stuff from 4th grade that might relate to his 3rd grade stuff.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Great job to both of your kids! I'm becoming a blogger soon, too. :)

Monica said...

Shelley! I was so excited to get a message from you on my blog. And I can't believe how big your kids are. Emma looks like such a little lady in just one year! So glad to have your blog address now and I'll definitely check in on you from time to time!
Monica Torpy

Amber said...

Good job kiddos!