Well this was definitely one night that our family will never forget for multiple reasons! Quick overview....Took us about 20 mins to get up the mountain to the most perfect spot... Bishops Gate. It really was beautiful. Grandma even joined us for dinner which was a special treat as she typically steers clear of campouts....I think I know why now and may join her next time! But I did discover what a great driver she is as I trusted her with my life on the way up the steep mountain. We ate our yummy tin foil dinners and spent time around the fire just being silly and making smores. This part was all dandy....somewhere in the middle of the night things started to go downhill. Screaming children, those who were terrified of pooping in the woods, cleaning up at 4am, and the next morn didn't get much better...vomiting and the scare of a lifetime for me in which I almost flipped the 4 wheeler with both of the girls on it.....scary! Luckily we survived and even though Ryan "says" he hates camping I'm so thankful he is always prepared for anything like a good little scout!

No comments:
Post a Comment