Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cousins

After Halloween Mandy, Eden and Fox were able to spend and extra week here with Laura and I. It was so fun to have them here. I agree with Laura...I have the best sisters ever! Just wish Julie could have stuck around a little longer. I was enjoying the visit so much that I failed to get many pictures. But I did get some yummy new recipes! Eden and Erin loved playing dress up too. They were always in a leotard, princess dress or my favorite would be Eden in an old witch costume that she dubbed as Malificent from Sleeping Beauty!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

We had such a good time! What could be better than spending time with my sisters (...and Ryan Reynolds). Really though, I sincerely hope we get to do it again soon and you all know there is always an open invitation to DC whenever you can get away.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Sure wish we could see you more often. In the perfect world we could fly on over whenever we wanted. Oh well...what yummy recipes did you get? You must share.

Kristy