Emma had her parent show for gymnastics this week to show off all of her skills and tricks that she has been working hard on each week. I can't believe how flexible she is! She did a great job!
I love blogs. It makes me feel like I am keeping in touch, but I don't have to feel guilty for not doing it individually. Keep up your blog, I love reading what's going on with everyone.
3 comments:
I love blogs. It makes me feel like I am keeping in touch, but I don't have to feel guilty for not doing it individually. Keep up your blog, I love reading what's going on with everyone.
I never could do the splits!!
Emma,
Your splits are the best I have ever seen! You did such a good job at your performance. I was glad that I got to see it.
Becky
Post a Comment