Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

Ok, so I have been tagged. That means I have to tell you 7 random facts about myself. So here it is......

1. Chocolate & Dr. Pepper.....My favorite combo! Ryan knows this too. I love opening the fridge on an especially tough day only to find a Peanut Butter Twix with a cold doc! What a sweetheart!
2. Queen of Nostalgia...... I love the "remember when" stories and to share and talk about random details from the past! I also love looking at old pictures and hearing family stories.
3. Clean Floors....... So I have this thing for clean floors. I don't really care what other peoples floors look like but mine have to be clean. We have wood floors and I honestly mop once a day with my nifty swiffer.
4. Movie Night..... Friday night you will find me at Family Movie Night! One of the highlights of our week. It is bubble bread or pizza with a good movie every Friday. Some of our most recent selections have been Bridge to Terabithia and the The Apple Dumpling Gang. We give them both a thumbs up!
5. I'm a sucker..... I really don't know how to say the word "no"! I seem to to continuously add things to my life that I really don't have the time for. That would be the reason I am the volunteer coordinator for PTA this year, Room Mom for Seth and going to have a LiaSophia party in January. Jewelry anyone? Actually, that one I am looking forward to. They have some great stuff!
6. Holidays..... This is my most favorite part of the year!!! Beginning with Halloween and all the way through the New Year! I love the sights, smells, shopping, baking, decorations, excitement of the kids, music, games, food, and time spent with family!
7. American Idol...... So this is my one show ( besides The Office) that I really do keep up with! I know it is sad. This season I will actually have DVR, Yeah! That should make things much easier because it always seemed to disrupt the bedtime routine. I love music! Just wish I could sing it.......
So there it is. Since I am so new to this I am not going to tag anyone but rather challenge the few of you family members that actually read this to start one of your own so that we can keep up with each other!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Lots of things I never knew! My floors are waiting for you Shelley!! :-)

Robert & Heather Stephenson said...

Shelley-
I didn't know you were an Office fan! Robert and I are fans too!!! You will LOVE the dvr!!! We never watch anything live anymore. I don't remember what tv's like with commercials. I have to say, I'm a little offended (not really) that you don't have a link to our blog hms-rms.blogspot.com. When are you coming to Utah next? We'd love to see ya!
Love-
Heather