Life has been a bit crazy around here lately and I have still have lots of catching up to do! We had a great trip out to Utah for Christmas despite all the winter coughs and little Erin's first ear infection. It is amazing how fast it all went by. We packed a lot in though. We were able to spend lots of time with the family, enjoy a white Christmas, the kids attempted ice skating & sledding, we played lots of games, shopped and what holiday would be complete without lots of yummy treats! Thanks to Nate & Kristy we are now also Wii fans! We had a blast with Guitar Hero. Ryan was quite the pro while it took me like 4 times to make it through without getting booed off the stage! On our trip home we stopped by the Grand Canyon which was truly beautiful and just amazing! We didn't spend alot of time there, it was mostly a 'been there, done that' stop. We are all now trying to recoup and catch up! I also received a new calling - primary president. So life has been a bit overwhelming to say the least. I have much to learn but am blessed to work with such wonderful ladies!
Maybe if I'm lucky I can get Christmas put away this weekend! How sad is that?
4 comments:
I loved seeing all of the pictures. I didn't even know you were out of town for Christmas. Your kids are very cute & photogenic! And I love to do DDR too (but I don't know what those white remotes are). Keep the pictures comin'! :)
Cute pictures. Erin is getting so big. I can't believe it. It almost makes me miss the snow.
What cute pictures! I am so glad that you guys had a great Christmas. We were sorry to miss you also. We will definately have to catch you next summer when you come up. Swimming sounds great to me after all of that snow shoveling! I am soooooo jealous of your Texas weather!
Great job, you'll have to teach me how to make a better blog!
Post a Comment