Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Grandpa & Grandma Mac's Visit
We were so lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa Mac come all the way from Utah to visit all of their Texas kiddos. We had a fun filled week of swimming, movies, stars, shopping, decorating, eating out, games and just enjoying one anothers company! Here are quite a few pictures from the week.
Grandpa and Grandma with the kids on their last night here.
We went to Lifetime Fitness with Emily for an afternoon swim. Erin loved these fountains!
Grandpa was such a good sport! Letting the kids drag him all aound the pool. The girls were so brave too with his help! Despite their fears they went down a couple of really big and fast slides and loved it!
The boys worked up a sweat and tackled a home improvement project one day. They put new mulch in the flower beds. Two full truckloads! They did a great job!
The kids packed up for a little morning bike ride down to the park where grandpa even let them wade around in the yucky pond water.
Erin loves to go on bike rides!!!
We also went to a RoughRider baseball game. They totally lost but it was still fun to just hang out and be together. Plus the tickets were a great deal - $7 at Kroger and that includes a lawn ticket, free hot dog and hat! Not bad!
Sporting our free hats! Notice I chopped my hair off....summer fever I guess!
The girls with Grandma! All so pretty!
I just love this picture of Erin chillin with her hot dog at the game!
For the Fourth of July we went to McKinney for Red, White and BOOM! It was a really nice night and not a bad firework display either. Performing was Josh Gracin (former A.I. contestant). I thought that was pretty cool so I had to sneak in close and get a picture even though my ears were ringing for the next hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So much fun in such a little time. I think I would love bike rides too if I got to be strapped on back and not have to peddle or get a sore bottom. Oh the life.
Looks like you guys had a great time with Gma and Gpa. I love the new hair cut, it looks great! Glad you had a great week.
Cute hair! I love the pic of Emma and Erin on her bike. Your kids are so beautiful. Can't wait till we move there so we can go to baseball games together. Sounds like lots of fun!
Your kids are so adorable. I wish I had the courage to cut my hair that short, it looks great on you.
Looks like you had a great time! I'm excited to come out.
I love your haircut. It's adorable. I think you've inspired me to cut mine!
Wow it looks as though you did ALOT while your fam was here! IT is SO great when family visits, right!?!?!?!?!?
Shelley! Erin is the cutest little thing!! I love the pic of her in her little red swimsuit! What a doll! I blog now too! YAY! Check it out!
Post a Comment