
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Dave & Bruce in TeXaS
I finally found a minute to actually sit down and update the blog. We have been super busy 'round here. Dave & Bruce were able to come out for their annual summer Texas trip. We had so much fun and maybe a few too many late nights. I'm still catching up on much needed sleep! We packed a lot in for a fun filled week including a trip to Hawaiian Falls, Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D, and an afternoon at the Zone for some laser tag which was a blast. Seth beat me but I did come in 2nd! I was also able to get my "game fix"! We played lots of Settlers of Catan,Speed Scrabble and a little Guitar Hero. This year Dave doubled the glow stick count for our 2nd annual "glow party" and even made homemade rootbeer which was a big hit! The kids loved having their uncles here to spoil them! The girls especially loved playing with their uncle Bruce and he such a good sport as they tend to be very possessive of him. Here are pictures from the week. (Just click on the collage to make it bigger) Dave took most of them on his super nifty nice camera so I can't take credit for them but he was nice enough to share and put them on our computer before he left. He is quite the photographer these days. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from him!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Uncles are so great! I love how you put all the pictures in a collage. How did you do that?
Those are good pictures! Can you find out what camera he has?
Cool collage! Show me how! It was fun to see Bruce and Dave again. The kids are lucky to have such fun uncles.
Right on Kate! You'll have to tell me how you did the collage. It was a fun trip!
Post a Comment