The kids loved feeding the dolphins! $5 for a tray of fish brings them right up to you
Monday, August 11, 2008
San Antonio
We were a little sad that we didn't get to make it out to Utah this summer so we decided we needed a little family vacation. We have lived in Texas for the past 8 years and have never made it down to San Antonio. We spent a few days there checking out the Alamo, Riverwalk, Market Square, the Temple and of course Sea World. We had a blast! The first couple of days were super hot - over 100 degrees! Tropical Storm Eduardo decided to roll through and it actually cooled things off a bit for us. We caught all of the fun shows on this first rainy day and the next day went for the rides and the water park. I was so happy to find out that I have children after my own heart - they love rides- big rides!!! Seth loved the roller coasters and Emma was quite bummed that she wasn't quite tall enough to ride the big stuff just yet. Seth rode the coasters over & over taking mom or dad with him. Emma loved the Journey to Atlantis (major log ride) and little Erin was even big enough for a few of the rides. Here are a VERY few pics from our adventure because Shamu got my camera wet and it didn't work at all the 2nd day. It still isn't the same - hopefully a new battery might help.

Shamu right before my camera went dead! Seth & Ryan sat right down front in Splash Zone city and I took the girls up a little higher and we ended up getting more wet than they did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. That stinks about your camera. Hopefully it's not permanent.
That looks so much fun. We need to all get together sometime and not just for a funeral or a wedding. JK
Sound like a lot of fun! I love the pictures.
What a fun trip! I am glad that you could get out and spend some quality time with your family. We missed a family vacation this year... maybe next year :) Hope your camera starts working again, we love seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment