We went over to Shreveport last week to finally meet little Fox. Mandy & Andrew came down from Indiana. It was so fun to visit with them. Erin enjoyed having a cousin her age to play with. They are still 2 yr. old toddlers so there was a lot of "mine, mine, mine" going on. With 6 grandkids there it sounded more like a daycare at times but it was so just so good to all be together again. While we were there we spent a day at Gator & Friends. It is an alligator park with lots of other animals to see and feed. We discovered that Erin is such a chicken while Eden has absolutely no fear at all! They actually feed the gators each day and that is pretty crazy to watch. There are at least 50 or so alligators jumping out of the water for food! Check out the clip.
Sweet little Fox all decked out in his gator gear
Gator & Friends
In other news around here....I finally finished the Twilight series. My mom was kind enough to "share" the last book with me. We took turns reading chapters and at night I would steal it! They are such addicting books. I'm just glad I have actually finished! Now I can finally get some sleep, a little laundry done, interact with my children more and maybe stop thinking of Ryan as my vampire!!!
7 comments:
What cute pics! You'll have to comment on my blog about what you thought of Breaking Dawn.
Yikes - I don't know if I'd want to be that close to alligators. It looks like you had fun. And even a picnic in the parking lot! I'm glad to be done reading "Breaking Dawn" too! Now back to getting my house in order... :)
I can't wait until we live close to you guys so we can do things like this more often! Tell Ryan that we missed him, especially Brent. He didn't get to escape family time by going golfing!
how fun to be able to just zip on over to gramma's house for a visit whenever. i wish i could do that.
Mindi and Tami got me addicted to that series. I am on the third book. Casey will be happy to have his wife back when I finish. The only time I can read is when the kids are asleep. But Casey is involved with his own series that I think must be a guy thing.
That looks like so much fun. My kids are really missing their cousins. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon. I wish Texas wasn't quite so far away.
-Kristy
Those gators are something else, Kate. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment