Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School..

We are in our second week of school now and it feels so good to finally get back into a routine. So far, so good! The kids are enjoying their classes. They each have great teachers. Emma was a little bummed that none of her good buddies were in her new 2nd grade class this year, so it has been an adjustment to go outside of her little comfort zone and make new friends. This will be her first year she will be getting grades too! She came home with her first 'homework packet' and has been working very hard each day. Seth began 4th grade this year and is an old pro at this school thing. He is even rotating classes this year. My babies are growing up too fast!!! As for my little Erin, she is loving having the house & mommy all to herself during the day. She keeps busy with playing dress-up, babies, and playdates with friends.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Gotta love "Back to School"! My kids were ready though Austin would never admit it! Erin started kindergarten this year! I bet your Erin is loving the attention, I know Ivy loves it!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Your kids are very adorable (and I should say "cool" for Seth). I hope their year is awesome!

Rosemary said...

They're so cute in their school clothes and back packs. But they're getting so grown up! They just don't stay little long enough. Maybe it's not too late to give Erin "midget pills" to keep her little.
Gma Rosie

Laura said...

They look beautiful as usual. I love Erin's hair in that pic. Hopefully you two can get your naps back with the other two in school! See you guys in a month!

Becky said...

It is so weird to not be around right now. I can almost hear the kids out at recess when I wake up in the morning.
Emma and Seth look so stylish in their new school clothes. Erin looks cute as ever. I love her "princess Leah" do.
Oh, and can you believe the nerve of Crystal having that baby in the middle of the night for me? I woke up and was the last to hear about it. Dang it. I hate being last.

David said...

Stink'n Cute... In fact it is on the edge of Darling!