Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catching Up.....

Ok....so boy do I have some catching up to do!!! Life has been CrAzY lately and to top everything off our computer has crashed :( So I am hoping that I can recover the pictures that I had just downloaded so I can document some other big events that have been happening like Emma's 8th birthday and baptism. She & Hayley shared their special day. All of her grandparents were able to attend. Hopefully I can post pics of that soon, she looked beautiful in her white dress!
We have also moved! Not far...still in Allen just in a larger home. We were so suprised at how smoothly everything we went. We went looking at homes and fell in love with this one so we thought we would just see what happened by putting our house up for sale and we were pleasantly suprised when within 4 days we had a great offer! So we are still working on getting settled in. I still can't park in the garage though....that's where everything is hidden!! I can't wait for the summer to have a little more free time to clear it all out.

1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

A new house how exciting. Can't wait to see the Pics.