The new Mr. & Mrs. Burton!
Julie looked beautiful in her dress! The little girls were in awe of her and all wanted to help hold the train of her dress as she walked around the temple.
The kiddos all rushed the new bride and groom as they came out. Being the youngest in both families has always made them both the cool aunt and uncle.
It was a busy day. After the wedding which took place in Dallas at the Temple here it was off and over to Shreveport for a reception in the evening.
I love this pic of the bride & Seth! Seth actually ended up getting sick that night and spending a lot of time resting on the couch. Glad we got a few pics of him with a smile on because he looked so handsome in his tux.
The kids all loved getting dressed up!
Julie has great taste! I loved her colors - black, white with splashes of yellow.
The reception was at the Burtons home and of course it was lovely! The only thing that could have been better was if the rain had held off - but no such luck. Ironically, the rain seemed to come just in time for the reception and other than that it was a beautiful weekend! The patio looked great so we did get one pic after the rain had gone.



3 comments:
That is super exciting news! Thanks for all the updates.
I'm missing my sisters now that you keep posting all your sis pics. My baby sister just had her first baby a couple weeks ago. Enjoy every minute with your family. You are lucky they are mostly close by.
How fun! I love weddings. Everything looked beautiful!
What a beautiful family. I bet your dad had a hard time keeping the boys away with all those girls. JK
Post a Comment