Hi. Hello. Howdy ya'll!
Really what do you say when your last post was more than a full year ago? It was tempting to bag it and call it quits but I love keeping up with the fam and peeking in on what's going on in your lives through blogs, so here is my attempt at getting back in the saddle. I thought about playing catchup with all of last years events but that thought was a bit overwhelming so we are just picking up from right here - in the gloomy depths of January! It has been SO stinkin' cold here! As you can see, we even got a little snow! I'm not sure where our warmer Texas winter is but I'm ready to stuff my cheeks and go hibernate till this passes!
5 comments:
Yay!! Welcome back!! Glad you didn't just bag it! =) Look at Seth in his shorts....crazy kid! ;) Yes, It HAS been entirely too cold here!
It has actually been pretty warm here! The blog looks great, Kate. I'm glad you are back into it, and I'm looking forward to your next post in a year ;)
I LOVE you and your fam! When I grow up, I want to be just like you!
ps - I LOVE your font!
YAY! You're back!
Sorry, that was me.
Post a Comment