I'm a little late on this one but I had a good excuse. I haven't had my camera all week! The kids had a fun halloween though. Grandma Pam came to help them celebrate. She got them from school and suprised them with lots of fun treats! We got all decked out and headed over to the outlet mall to meet up with some friends and trick-or-treat. So their pumpkins were full by 5:30! Grandma took them out trick-or-treating around the neighborhood too so we had quite the stash of candy and grandma got quite the workout! One of the highlights of the night is a house down the street that sets up their telescope each halloween night and gives their guests quite a treat.....a view of the moon - craters and all! Emma especially enjoyed this as she had been studying the sun & moon that very week.
I was very suprised this year that the kids wanted to actually dress up "halloweeny". So I had two cute little witches and one handsome vampire.

seems that witches were quite popular this year...... Emma & Erin with Tara & Maleah
Erin trick-or-treating with grandma and lugging around her "diaper bag" as she called it while doing everything to avoid having her picture taken.

The next day we went and played putt-putt with grandma, Laura & Annabeth. The big boys went to the "real" golf course. It was a beautiful day! Notice how much Erin just loves posin' for pictures. She was not happy anytime we tried to get a picture this weekend.
The girls with one of the elephants
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! What cute little witches. Your kids are growing up so fast!
Yeah for witches! I was a witch too- but not as cool as Erin and Emma. And Seth is a great vampire. Very handsome!Wish we could have been there.
You're girls are so beautiful! (I'm sure Seth is handsome behind that white face paint, too.) You're littlest one's eyes remind me of Julie when she was little!
Two beautiful girls and a handsome vampire. What more could you ask for on Halloween.
Could they be any cuter? What fun!
Post a Comment