Emma's gal pal Tara had a Diva party to celebrate her birthday. The girls had so much fun putting on make-up, getting their hair done and dressing up. The best part was strutting their stuff down the red carpet for the fashion show!
She looked a little too grown up for my taste but this was right up her alley! She was such a poser!
Erin didn't want to be left out! She and Maleah kept right up with the big girls! They were so cute!
I can't see it either. But they do look cute. I love the decked out holiday blog look. Super cute! You seem to be lacking in the post department lately. Pick it up already! We don't get to see you otherwise.
4 comments:
I can't see that second picture!! Is it just me? They look adorable and I'm sure they had a blast
I can't see it either. But they do look cute. I love the decked out holiday blog look. Super cute! You seem to be lacking in the post department lately. Pick it up already! We don't get to see you otherwise.
Cute girls as always, I like the new blog look.
So cute! They do look so grown-up! Erin went to a party like that and had the time of her life! Girls!
Post a Comment