Saturday we kicked off the holiday season by hitting the ice. We went skating with Emily's family and Aunt Amber. It was a lot of fun although my ankles are still sore as well as Ryan's back from all that bending over to help Erin. We are getting old!
Emma with Aunt Amber....Emma loved ice skating and got pretty dang good at it by the time we left. She could finally circle the rink with no falls and some speed!
Seth is great on the ice as well but wished he had the rink all to himself.
Taking a break!
Erin loves her aunt Emily!
Afterwards, we stuck around the mall and enjoyed a warm Cinnabon. Erin was determined to eat it all by herself which is a little tricky with a plastic spoon. Notice the icing in her hair....Emma enjoying having daddy & mommy all day!

5 comments:
Sounds like fun! (I can't see half of you pictures from this or the last post.)
I can't see all of your pictures either, but the ones that show up are darling. I haven't been ice skating in years, looks like a lot of fun :)
I think your pics are having problems cuz I can't see some of them either.
But it does look like you had a good time in the pics that I can see. I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas.
Shelley and Ryan, you have such a cute family! I can't believe you are parents to a ten year old. It doesn't seem like that long ago we were all at Ricks!! Time flies by so quickly. I'm so glad to have found you again!
Love these pictures Shelley! Ice skating sounds like so much fun. I'm really impressed ate that cinnabon all by herself. We had a lot of fun over Christmas. Can't wait to do it again.
Post a Comment