The holidays have come and gone and we are still trying to get back into the routine of things. I so miss the days of sleeping in! We had a great Christmas. We were able to share it with lots of family on both sides! We made trips to Louisiana and Missouri this year. Sadly, I didn't get as many pictures as I should have....I was too busy enjoying the company! Here is a sampling though......
Christmas morning - Doesn't she look so cute in her Christmas jammies and jewelry? She absolutley loves this crown Grandma Pam gave her. One of her favorite gifts and it came free with the doll! I also need to take a picture and post it of her daily outfits which include not only the crown but a cute ballerina tutu Grandma Mac gave her. She wears them both everywhere she goes!
The Thompsons -minus Laura's family- on Christmas Day at Grandma Rosies
One night we went to Aunt Angie's for a yummy dinner of Fajitas and games. The boys played video games while the girls made jewelry. Erin loved stringing her own bracelet.
We finally got to meet baby Tyler who isn't so much of a baby anymore but Erin sure liked to treat him that way!
Grandma Mac enjoying her wassail with Seth on a cold Missouri night!
Sandy & Amber making goodies for us to snack on while we played games. Notice the posed pics. That's when you realize you haven't taken any pictures and go around and tell everyone to smile the last night you are there.Emma with her Uncle Bruce and showing off her new camera she got for Christmas. We were so glad he was able to come this year. The kids especially loved camping out in the living room telling stories.
Cousin Joseph with the kiddos! They are all getting so big and played so well together.
We had so much fun visiting with Grandma Smith.
One last picture together....can't wait for our next visit!It was then back to Louisiana for a couple more days with my family. We attempted a little shopping on the boardwalk with the kids.
I just love Annabeth's pigtails!!
Me with all of my sisters and most of the kids after dinner on the River front one night.

3 comments:
What a fun Christmas. Very busy. Everyone looks so pretty.
Oh, I miss you all! Looks like an awesome vacation and Christmas! I hope your New Year was just as nice.
Kate, I loved the pictures. I made me feel as if I were there! I sure do miss you all.
Post a Comment