Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Shower


Laura was definitely "Showered" with gifts on Saturday! It is so nice to be close enough to take off for the weekend and be at special events like these. Emma, Erin & I went to La. while the boys hung here for a guy weekend. Brent & Laura got everything they needed and more. The countdown is now on! Her due date is exactly one month away! I can't wait to be a new aunt and hold a new little baby again.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like fun!

Gifford Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Isn't it nice to be close to family so you don't miss those fun occassions?

Becky said...

How did you do it? I am so excited! Now I don't have to be irritated about it for the rest of eternity! But you do have to share how you fixed it so that I know for future reference.

Crystal said...

Blog looks great!

Laura said...

Thanks for everything Shelley! Everything was perfect!

David said...

You post an impressive blog, Kate!

Jeni said...

Your blog is soo cute! I must admit I look at it. Hope that isn't weird. :) Where did you get your cute template? I would love to make mine cute like yours. Could I say cute a few more times?

Jeni Christiansen