Emma had a very unique opportunity to perform in the Allen Talenette (drillteam) Showcase on Saturday. She signed up for a little day camp a few weeks ago which included a day learning a couple of dance routines, a free t-shirt, and the choice to perform on stage during their Showcase performance. All for the low price of $25! Not bad! It was money well spent. Emma loved every minute of it. We recently stopped gymnastics and now she wants to give dance a try. Maybe jazz, she tried ballet and wasn't all that impressed. Too quiet of a sport for her-no suprise! She is already talking about next year. I was so proud of her! She was AWESOME!
Emma & Hayley posing on stage during intermission
Ok, so this is probably a sad little video, but hey I wanted to watch her and not through the lens of my camera! So I tried to just hold up my camera and point it at Emma. She is the gal just to the left of one of her teachers with a pink bow in her hair. It's just a snippet.
4 comments:
Too cute! She is such a ham, always posing! watch out!
Jazz should be a good dance for her. Or clogging -- that's what I did.
Too bad I missed it. I will have to have them perform for me next time they are over for dinner. I cna download the song. I'm sure they will oblige. They do love the attention.
What a great dancer she is...Good job Emma!
Post a Comment