Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I met Annabeth!


Isn't she adorable?!? I had the privilege to make a quick trip home to meet Miss Annabeth. She is such a sweet little baby. It was so fun to hold and cuddle such a new little one. Within just a few months period 3 new additions will join our extended family. I have yet to meet little Tyler and baby Burton is due to arrive in just a few weeks. It stinks not to be close enough to share and celebrate each of their births. I was thankful that Laura was close enough to spend a little time with. She is a wonderful mommy! It is so neat to see my sisters become mothers. I feel such a sense of pride and overwhelming love for each of them. Maybe that just comes with being the big sister!

4 comments:

Julie said...

you met annabeth... rub it in a little.

Gifford Family said...

What a cutie! I forget how tiny they are. They just grow up WAY to fast!

Gifford Family said...

On a side note...I did make her cake... it was way easy. Hope you figure out soon what you are doing for Erin, good luck!

Laura said...

i love this picture of her. i can already tell that she is getting bigger. thanks for helping me out, shelley. it was so much fun to have you here.