
Erin celebrated her 2nd birthday on the 18th of this month. She is such a big girl these days. Within the last few months we were finally able to get rid of the binky all together, sleep in a big girl bed and she has already begun potty training! She is doing really great too! I haven't changed a stinky diaper in at least a month now. We are still working on the other. As long as I remember to ask her if she needs to go potty we stay pretty dry. I'll take what I can get. It sure makes the pull-ups go alot further. She just thinks she is super cool in her new undies -Tinkerbell & Hello Kitty. As silly as it is I just love a little bum in panties! She isn't my "little" baby anymore. She looks more and more like a big girl everyday. She is quite the talker too! She loves to talk to anybody on the phone especially her daddy during the day. She is our little ECHO around here. She mimics everything we do and say. She suprises us everyday with something new. Lately, it is "mom, dad...watch this, watch me". She loves to show us her new tricks and gets mad if she doesn't have our complete attention. A few of her favorite things include the park - we live right by the park and she always wants to go swing. She would swing for hours if she could and tell you "higher, higher"! She also loves playing in her swimsuit for some strange reason - Every morning it is the first thing she asks for! On last Sunday she was so bummed she couldn't wear it to church so she just threw a fit to take it with her. So during Sacrament mtg. Erin was sitting there holding her swimsuit in her lap. One battle I didn't wanna pick...she was happy & quiet! She is also our little jeckle and hyde. She can be screaming at the top of lungs about something and then calm down and tell you "I'm happy now". She is so funny, stubborn, has a bit of a temper and is a little spoiled. Seth and Emma are so good with her! Emma tends to protect her a little too much. She doesn't like if I correct Erin at all. Erin loves her big brother & sister and they humor her by doing "baby" stuff, like watching her favorite show - Yo Gabba Gabba. So we will see just how terrible the two's are with her as she is discovering her own little independence. So far it's been bearable. Who can resist that cute smile and she gives the best kisses!
6 comments:
Ah! What a cute girl, I'm excited to see her and you all in two months.
Don't you love the two year old personalities? I always thought terrible twos started at three, but maybe that's just my children. Good luck, and Happy Birthday!
Oh man, she's growing up without us! I can't believe we haven't seen her in so long. It's really cute the way that Seth and Emma are with her. It will be nice- and interesting- for Eden to have a sibling (although Bela has been doing a pretty good job filling in lately=).
What a cutie! Ivy was fine at 2 she didn't turn terrible until 2 1/2, now she is a deamon! I hope she had a Happy Birthday!
Erin is so cute. Tell her that Annabeth misses her and can't wait to see her again.
She sounds like my two year old, although he is not potty training as easily as my daughter did!! I think girls are easier in that department!!!
Thanks for stopping by and getting in on the giveaway. Good Luck!
Post a Comment