Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pretty Princess?

I should have known something was going on by how quiet things were! Emma had a friend over and they were playing with some of her make-up. The girls came out but Erin wasn't with them. I found her in the bathroom getting all gussied up by herself! Stinker! We had a time getting all that fake waxy make-up off. But she thought she was 'so pretty' and she gave me a few poses before her bath.

6 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Oh my! Oh my! She has the look of a princess. :)

Crystal said...

Too cute! Her hair looks really blond in this picture too.

Julie said...

hahaha, so cute! she's a little poser. i thought she would end up being more of a tomboy, but it looks like shes gonna be just like emma. love you

David said...

Wow, she's grown a lot since the last time I saw her!

Gifford Family said...

She is beautiful! I know when my girls gussie up they think they look like princess' and I think they look more like street walkers! The joys of having girls!

Becky said...

I love it! She is so independent. I didn't get into make up until I was almost in high school. I was way behind the times.