Seth is now officially in the double digits!! I still can't believe I have a ten year old. Just look at how tall he is. He stands almost a head taller than most of his friends! He isn't far behind me in height now either. We can even wear the same size shoe!!! Seems this is all just going by too fast.....He had a great birthday! The older that he gets the more low-key it is. This year he just wanted to go to Gatti-town with some friends. It is an all you can eat pizza buffet with an arcade, rides and other games. They did their own thing, only stopping to find me when they were out of money on their cards. He got everything he wanted....guitar hero, new football, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and of course money. I am amazed at how good he is with his money. He is my little saver.Monday, October 13, 2008
Birthdays....
Seth is now officially in the double digits!! I still can't believe I have a ten year old. Just look at how tall he is. He stands almost a head taller than most of his friends! He isn't far behind me in height now either. We can even wear the same size shoe!!! Seems this is all just going by too fast.....He had a great birthday! The older that he gets the more low-key it is. This year he just wanted to go to Gatti-town with some friends. It is an all you can eat pizza buffet with an arcade, rides and other games. They did their own thing, only stopping to find me when they were out of money on their cards. He got everything he wanted....guitar hero, new football, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and of course money. I am amazed at how good he is with his money. He is my little saver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well Happy Birthday to both of you! Looks like great fun! That is great that you had Ima Joyce, Sandy and Bill there to visit. We played a screaming round of Dominoes just last Sunday and I thought of Ima Joyce!
I wish I would have known about your birthday!!! Happy belated!
Happy Birthday. Sorry it is so late. Being cut off for so long made me forget everything. Looks like it was a good one though.
Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad we had a chance to meet!
the seth-meister is growing up so fast!
A Big Happy Birthday to both of you!
Post a Comment