Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Emma's Baptism Day

I am definitely playing catch up today! Our computer crashed last month and I was so upset because I had not saved Emma's baptism pictures. Luckily Emma and her cousin Hayley were baptized on the same day so I at least got a few from Emily. Still sad that I don't have one with just Emma & Ryan or a family one :( Ohe well...moving forward, I will be forever good at backing up my pictures so this doesn't happen again!!! Here are a few from her very special day!

May 2, 2009
Looking beautiful and all grown up in their matching white dresses

We were so happy that we were able to have so much family join us in celebration of the girls

Skipping happily along after after a great day spent with family & friends. Just seeing her all dressed in white made me teary-eyed thinking the next white dress will be a wedding dress. Where is the time going???



No comments: