Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Golf Camp

Ryan loves golf and has wanted to convert his son to the game for some time. Although he has gone out with Ryan before he has never been enthusiastic as he is now. This particular golf camp was at Chase Oaks and called 'Hook a Kid on Golf'. It worked! Seth really enjoyed his time and got a groovy set of clubs out of the deal. I absolutely just love this picture of Seth and Ryan from behind. At the end of the camp they had a golf tournament and invited the parents. Seth was pumped to have his dad there as his own personal caddy for the day!
He had some really great shots throughout the tournament.
Ryan finally got his own new set of nice clubs for father'd day/birthday this year and is excited to have Seth go out with him.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You guys sure lucked out with Seth. Everytime I see him I think of what a great kid he is. Is it like golf etiquette to wear polos? I love that Seth has plaid shorts too.

Emily said...

I love that first picture! So cute.

David said...

Nice pictures, Kate. It makes me miss Chase Oaks.

Julie said...

Me and Nick have a new blog: njburton.blogspot.com