I thought I would blog "the beard" since many of you haven't yet seen the new Ryan. I have to admit that facial hair really isn't my thing but he is doing it for a good cause I suppose. He and Seth were asked to participate in a Book of Mormon Pageant for the Scout Encampment this year. Seth is Jacob and Ryan is Lemuel. They asked all men involved to stop shaving to give it a very authentic look. So this is what he has grown in the last month and the performance isn't until March 22nd!! That's a whole month away! Thankfully, he isn't too fond of it either and looks forward to the big shave. He says it itches and catches crumbs but I do think he looks kinda like a rugged handsome mountain man.
3 comments:
He looks good with a beard. I was wonderin' why - now I know! :)
Well, you know how I feel about facial hair. Bring it on! Too bad they didn't ask Brian to participate in the program. I would love to see him with a full beard.
I saw him at church Sunday and almost didn't recognize him. I agree with Stephanie, he does look good with a beard. Even Dean (step-dad) would agree. Dean hates when men grow beards and theres holes in it.
Post a Comment