Last night Emily and I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana 3D concert movie. They were just giddy with excitement and they are only 6!!! I have to admit though it was really easy to get caught up in the moment of it all. I found myself singing along and swaying to the music. She really is a cute 14 yr. old girl - hopefully she stays good. Then the Jonas Bros. came on stage & performed a couple of songs. The girls went wild! I think I now have a glimpse of understanding of what my mom had to put up with when life revolved around the New Kids on the Block! (have you heard they may try for a comeback? - crazy but true!) I'm so sorry Mom!! She actually camped out with me to get tickets to their concert when I was 12! Paybacks right? Well I think I have many more years to go before Emma outgrows this stage. It has started way too early. One thing I did decide is 3D concerts are the only way to go to a concert these days! Much cheaper, less crowds, better views and it really does give you the illusion that you are actually there. In fact, U2 is doing one soon -it looked really good! Maybe I can convince Ryan to go...
1 comment:
How fun! Tami took Sierra to the Hannah Montana concert a few months ago when they came to SLC. Sierra LOVED it. She is a cute girl, hopefully she doesn't turn out like the Brittany Spears of the world. On a side note...the show you were saying Erin really liked (I can't recall the name)I have never heard of it. what station is it usually on? Anything other than Dora and ELMO would be a welcomed change.
Post a Comment