Friday, February 29, 2008

All About 'Him'

So Becky "tagged" me. I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of these tags. Don't get me wrong - I love to read everyone elses, I just don't know that other people care to know so much about our boring little lives. But, to be a good sport I will answer these, since I know you are all dying to know the answers to such perplexing questions!

What is his name? Ryan James
How long have you been married? 11 years! Wow time flies when you are having fun!
How long did you date? Well, I don't think we ever even defined ourselves as boyfriend/girlfriend or dating. We just hung out for 5 months - were engaged for 3 months. So that makes a total of 8 months. I was one of those Ricks girls that had a ring by spring.
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? Him, but I can definitely hold my own!
Who said, "I love you" first? He did.
Who is taller? He is 6'2 and I am 5'4. So yep, he is much taller!
Who can sing better? Ryan. He has a very nice voice. Still trying to convince him to join the ward choir. My favorite is to overhear him singing to Erin at night in hopes of getting her to sleep.
Who is smarter? Ryan. He is one of those jack of all trades. He can figure anything out!
Who does the laundry? That would be me. It is a never ending job around here. He is good about putting his things away though.
Who pays the bills? Ryan.
Who sleeps on the right side? Ryan.
Who mows the lawn? Ryan. He loves to pudder around in the yard and he takes pride in a good looking yard. He likes to do the usual "drive by" so he can show off is hard work.
Who cooks dinner? Me. It isn't gourmet but we eat!
Who does the dishes? When Ryan is home he does. Thankfully, McClellan boys do dishes. I cook you clean is the rule around here.
Who drives? Ryan - He can't stand to be a passenger! Even on our trips out to Utah he maybe allows me 3 hours behind the wheel. I think it is because he would rather I have the job of keeping the kids content.
Who is more stubborn? Me. Ryan is so laid back and easy going.
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me first! In the backseat of a car - I know, how romantic. He will deny this claim. We were on our way back up to Rexburg over Presidents Day weekend. Oh the memories!
Who asked who out first? Actually, my roommates set us up for our ward 'buddy dance' in Nov. I thought he was such a cutie but I also thought he was a little stuck up. I soon learned that he is just shy and quiet. We had a great night together but we were both in other relationships. After the Christmas break he came and sat next to me in sacrament mtg. one Sunday and never really left my side.
Who proposed? Ryan - on bended knee.
Who is more sensitive? ME!
Who has more siblings? Ryan. He is the oldest of 6 -3 boys/3 girls. I am the oldest of 4 girls.
Who wears the pants? Mmmm....guess it depends. He would say me so he wouldn't get in trouble :) but I tend to think that we really do work together and share the responsibilities.

As you can see Ryan does so much for me! I'm one lucky girl. Guess I should do more to help out around here! So, now that you know more than you ever wanted to about us, it is time to pass this precious opportunity on to someone else. I 'tag' Emily, Kim, Stephanie, & Heather.

1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

I agree, I am never fond of getting tagged, but love to read other peoples. I loved finding out more about you and my cuz! Thanks.