Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SNOW!!!



This is what we woke up to this morning! Snow! In March! In Texas! You wouldn't believe that the high this past weekend was 76 and we are forcasted to be back in the 70's by this weekend. I actually went out with my ruler and measured 4 inches of snow. Today is absolutely beautiful and will warm up to 60 so I'm sure most of it will be gone by the time the kids get home from school. I'm a little sad that we didn't get to play in it.
Crazy Texas Weather!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Great pictures! It was crazy watching the snow come down all night.

Becky said...

The snow was fun to watch last night, wasn't it? I made Brian take pictures too! I mean how often does it really snow here?

David said...

Wow! That is more than we have in Provo right now...

Gifford Family said...

That is awesome! I am glad that it wasn't us! I am soooo tired of snow!