Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Lemuel & Jacob


Ryan & Seth participated in the Book of Mormon Pageant this past weekend at the Scout Encampment. They each thought it was a pretty neat experience. They did their parts 16 times for over 1200 LDS scouts! We should be receiving a DVD of the performance sometime soon. I can't wait to see how my boys did. Till then, here are a few pictures that they took. Pretty authentic looking.....
The best part is that Ryan got to SHAVE and the boys both got haircuts! That was the first thing they did as soon as they got home! I'm just glad to have the man I married back and Grizzly Adams gone!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Nice pictures. Too bad Ryan didn't leave the goatee for at least a week. I like your new music. I really need to update mine. I hope Emma is doing okay. Let me know how she is or if I can do anything for y'all.

Stephanie Johnson said...

I'm amazed at how well Ryan can grow a beard. Seth & Ryan definitely looked authentic.

Gifford Family said...

Sounds like they had a good time. The pictures look great. I bet Ryan is happy to finally shave, I know he wasn't real happy with it when we saw you in Missouri.