Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Winning Warriors!!



Seth's basketball team the Warrior's (yes, they are stripling) won first place in the regular season. Actually they were undefeated in the pre-season tournament and regular season but finally lost their first game in the post season tournament. They did awesome! They all played so well together. Seth had a blast. I'm sure it helps and is more fun when all the guys on your team are your best buds and dad is the coach. This is their trophy. Up to this point in his sports career all of his trophies have been 'participation' trophies. So this one is really special to him & of course dad. If you look close enough you will see it says CHAMPION!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

How exciting! Thats a great picture too! I see great scrapping potential with that one!

David said...

Way to go Seth!

Gifford Family said...

Way to tear it up Seth and Ryan. Congratulations on the big win.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Congrats! Those are great memories! It's great to be a Momma's boy!

Pam said...

Wow I have a grandson that is a champion!!! yeah, but I already knew that. We are so proud of you.
Love you Seth!!!
Grandma & grandpa Thompson