Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Top o' the mornin' to ya'll! Ok, so we do have a wee bit o' Irish in our blood. We are the McClellan Clan and Ryan did serve a mission in Ireland. So the Emerald Isle and all things Irish hold a special place in our hearts. Couldn't skip wishing you all a Happy St. Patricks. So here's wishing you a wee bit o' luck & love on this St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are officially even more cheesy than me. Good for you. We didn't even celebrate. I don't think I had any green on. No one even tried to pinch me.

David said...

Why thankyou. Now shouldn't you be filling out your bracket?!

Kimberly said...

Did the leprachauns get you? Joseph kept asking this after school (where they turned the classroom upside down). Finally I let the little mischief makers turn the macaroni green. Needless to say, Joseph didn't eat it.